• Measure each piece of glass to assure correct sizing, fabrication of holes and notches as noted on tickets and sketches.
• Inspect each piece of glass for defects based on company quality standards.
• Stage glass to be tempered, and load the conveyor to obtain the highest possible yield.
• Transfer order tickets/sketches in an organized manner to the unload section of the furnace.
• Monitor glass while tempering and make adjustments of oven and quench controls as needed to ensure quality.
• Perform and record temper break test.
• Accurately inspect each piece of glass for bow and record.
• Perform general maintenance and cleaning of tempering oven.
• After tempering, identify each piece of glass by measuring and inspect for defects based on company quality standards.
• Label each piece of glass and properly pack into cases or place skid to distribute to other departments for additional fabrication.
Mark the packing case tag/acknowledgement copy accurately to indicate the items packed and/or tempered on skids
• Coordinate with the packing supervisor case requirements, and when cases/orders are completed or incomplete.
• Assist the furnace operator in the monitoring of the glass being tempered, in addition to the maintenance/cleaning of the furnace.
波克棋牌• Maintain accurate production and reject reports required by management.